Chinese Drunken Chicken is finally here. It calls for few ingredients, creating certain medicinal qualities. It also provides a different texture of chicken and brings the combination of wine and chicken. I believe that it would be a terrific appetizer for the whole family.
- 3~4 dumb sticks
- 1 tablespoon Goji Berries
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- few pieces ginger
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of Shaoxing Wine
- Boil water with ginger and goji berries. Cool it down and set aside for later use.
- Wash and clean drumsticks. After that put some salt on the drumsticks, and steam in high heat for 20 minutes.
- Put steamed drumsticks in a container and pour in cooked goji ginger water, salt, shaoxing wine until cover all chicken. Cover and refrigerate them for 24 hours.
- After that you can chop chicken into pieces, decorate with some goji berries, pour some Shaoxing wine on chicken and serve cold.